Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

Breakfast:
2 eggs, 2 toast w/ butter, half an orange, milk

Snack:
None

Lunch:
Leftover pasta and veggie dish, water

Snack:
None

Dinner:
My son's favorite pasta...Orichette(sp?), Italian sausage, Rau's Pasta sauce (no fake anything), cream cheese.  He often fixes my plate (he does the cooking), it was HUGE!  I know what's for lunch tomorrow!

214
Chair Aerobics, next one is Saturday.
4 morning circuits
3 afternoon circuits, I will try to continue with the 4/3 circuits for at least 2 weeks, and then up the afternoon to 4 circuits.
Taking stairs at work instead of elevator
Not drinking enough water
My knees are not liking this extra activity, but I don't want to slow down or eliminate anything.  I am on a roll and don't want to lose momentum.
5205 steps

It is soooo cold!  I would do just about anything for a hot cocoa!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. Way to go on taking the stairs vs the elevator, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that your son does the cooking. HIs pasta dish sounds really good. Be careful with the knees. Mine are pretty much shot and my PT says the old saying about "no pain, no gain" is not to be taken seriously. Don't push too hard, you don't want any permanent problems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making changes, Carla! The stairs instead of the elevator is awesome! Listen to your body and slow down if you need to. You keep it up and never stop!

    ReplyDelete