Monday, July 9, 2012

Starting Over, Picking Up Where I Left Off...Not Sure

Well, I haven't put much effort into my weight loss in a long time.  I have been maintaining my lost weight, but nothing more.  I am sitting here eating candy as I type.  I had some candy earlier today too.  I have been completely absorbed with my move to Southern California, trying to find a job, worrying about how my son and grandson will do, worrying about how much longer my new relationship can stand the distance (992.7 miles apart), worrying about keeping my current job (I have told them I am looking for work in Cali.), and sooooo much more.  I have fallen back on the comfort of my old habits, eating sugar.  And I like it.  I will probably continue for a while until I can become less stressed.  Right now, my favorites are Peanut M&Ms and Chewy Lemon Heads.


I have been thinking though, that I should get back to blogging.  It made all the difference in the past, making friends and receiving their support, supporting them to the best of my ability.  I have truly missed my friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment