Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pain

My legs are starting to hurt again.  I had forgotten that the less I walk, the more I hurt.  It hurts to walk, but I have to get back at it.  It scares me to think of going back to the way things were.  Barely able to walk at all.  At one point I was walking 3-4 times around the parking lot at work twice a day, taking 3 flights of stairs 3 times a day and taking the stairs to the 2nd floor several times a day.  Now, I barely make it twice around the parking lot once a day.  No stairs at all.  I guess with arthritis, you MUST keep moving.  It's like the blackberry bushes here in Oregon.  If you don't control them they will take over everything.  You know, that is a good analogy for me.  Arthritis is like creeping, painful blackberry brambles.  Walking equals pruning.

I don't really have much to say anymore, so I think this blog is going to be more of a diary for me, than anything else.

Breakfast was 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices of toast with real butter and a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment