Sunday, July 22, 2012

Banana Nut Muffin

So, last weekend I flew to L.A. and back.  On the way back, I had a layover in San Jose.  It was early morning and I was still hungry, having had a sort of avocado sandwich before the flight.  I found a pastry place and got a banana nut muffin and a coffee.  Oh my goodness!! Both were so very good.  I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT MUFFIN!!! 


I don't usually eat that sort of thing because of my diabetes.  I don't ever even want or crave stuff like that.  My cravings are usually salty.  Anyhoo, I really want another muffin.  I bought some blueberry and some apple cinnamon muffins at Safeway, but I don't want them (my family is eating them).  And COSTCO muffins are too big and yucky.


I am not going to be happy until I find another muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment