Monday, October 3, 2011

Cane, part 2

Boy!  That was fast!  I take MSM for my arthritis.  I bought a different brand and started taking them over the weekend.  What a difference!  I can walk relatively pain free.  I am back to walking my circuits today at work and have added taking the stairs, too.  And, bonus, cane not needed.  At all!

Thanks to Dawn's post, Just One Day Really, she has really gotten me to thinking.  I do not want to waste any more time.  Since I am able to walk easier, I want to start doing all I can from this point forward.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow thank you for the shout out!
    I'm delighted your medication is working and you are feeling better and more able to push on. I care enormously to hear good news about your journey as we have been through all of this together and your good news really makes my day too.
    Fantastic
    Dawn
    xXx

    ReplyDelete