Friday, April 22, 2011

Weigh In Day

211...I'll take it.  Since I had cut back on blogging, my weightloss efforts had slacked off a bit, and I have also started snacking.  I was very worried, because I felt like I had gained some.  I have been very afraid to start snacking because I thought for sure I would start to gain again.  However, my appetite at mealtimes has decreased, because of the snacking.  So, I guess it's a wash.  WHEW!! 

When I had chosen to stop snacking, I knew about the philosophy that you should snack.  I just didn't believe it.  I am getting so very hungry at mealtimes, I am afraid I might eat too much, sooo snacking it is.  My previous 2 posts has links to some good for you snacks, most of which are prepared and packaged...not too keen on that.  I have been having hummus and sesame water crackers, very tasty.

Gotta go get ready for work, have a wonderful day.  It's Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment