Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Only" 20 Pounds

So, I have been made aware of something I said, in an earlier post saying I have lost "only" 20 pounds.  First, I would like to say if I have offended anyone, I am truly, very sorry.  I, in no way, meant to minimize the loss of 20 pounds.  Those first 20 pounds were painful and frustrating, and it took a lot of hardwork and determination.

My communication and people skills are not the best and I am forever sticking my foot in my mouth.  My vein of thought that day was headed in a completely different direction and I am not sure how to say what I really meant.  That being the case, I am just going to leave it alone.

Thank you all for your kind words and support.  You are sooooo appreciated.  Take care, Carla

2 comments:

  1. I understood what you meant, at least I took it as even though you were in the early staged of your journey, you were already seeing changes in yourself and your attitude.

    I put my foot in my mouth all of the time, it's just the impulsive ADD part of me. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Debbie, that was it right there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete