Sunday, June 23, 2013

My New Ride

On Friday my legs were doing pretty well.  I was zipping around at work with very little pain.  I don't know what happened (my I did too much, don't know) but suddenly in the late afternoon I could barely put any weight on my left leg.  My knee was in soooo much pain.  It felt like a torn meniscus.  I had that back in the late 90's, surgery and all.  Anyway, it hurt like crazy and I had a terrible nights sleep.  So on Saturday, I decided to do it.  I got a walker.  I have been needing one for a while, especially first thing in the morning.  Holy cow!  I wish I had done it sooner!  My legs feel a whole lot better!  Who'da thunk it??   Walmart has one for about $60.00, I got mine for $6.99 at Goodwill.  HA!  I love it.  I looked it up and it is a $137 Invacare Walker.  The person that had it before me installed a clown horn.  It's lightweight and easy to maneuver. Here is a photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment