Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CLICK!!!

217.9 pm

It's funny how when you finally decide enough is enough, and it just clicks.  Everything just clicks in.  You are suddenly on a roll, eating and exercising wise.  Not too hard, you know what to do and you do it.  Weight-wise not so much.  But, I digress.

As I said a few days ago, I gained 15 pounds, a few weeks ago.  After this happened, it was in the back of my mind, "I need to do something about this."  Take some diuretics (not working), make some half-hearted attempts at eating better, a bit of exercise here and there.

And then you have a trigger.  Something happens and then CLICK!!!  You are charging forward like a boss.  No stress, no struggle.  Just doin' it.

My beach photo was my trigger.  I don't feel that big.  But there you are.  For all the world to see. 

I have clicked.  I wonder if anyone else has this.

No comments:

Post a Comment