Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rules

The other day, the book title, "Seven Habits of Highly Successful People" came to mind.  My mind wandered on to, "I wonder what the habits of naturally slim people are?"  My mind wandered on back to the 90's, when I was slim, fit and physically active.  I remember, I set a few rules for myself and posted them on a bulletin board in my kitchen.  I had forgotten all about them.  Below are some I can remember:

1.  No eating after 6pm.
2.  Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
3.  Nothing fried.
4.  Skin the chicken before cooking.
5.  A serving of a fruit and a vegetable at every meal.
6.  A session of stretching every evening.

That's all I can remember for now.  I will post more if I can.  I didn't think to add exercise to this list, because I was already walking and hiking quite a lot.  Please feel free to add your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment